TriVerity & The Loan Service Center provide skill sets that combine resources, experience, talent and collection best practices that can be trusted to get the job done. The companies have developed a culture that has redefined the collection industry by providing financial institutions with better tools for debt recovery.
- Treat the delinquent consumers we work with every day the way we would want to be treated if we found ourselves in a similar situation.
- Maintain a workplace culture that fosters open and honest communication, teamwork, trust, fun, respect, appreciation, hard work, accountability, shared values and results.
- Be socially responsible.
- Provide a level of customer service that results in being recognized as an industry leader.
- Provide our people with the best training in the industry.
- Provide our people with a flexible work schedule that puts family first.
- To exceed our client's expectations in terms of dollars recovered and thoroughness in pursuit of their delinquent accounts.
- To exceed our client's expectations in terms of customer service by providing timely and accurate communication on their accounts and by demonstrating a genuine concern for the profitability and growth of their organization.
- To provide the opportunity and the environment for the employees of TriVerity and The Loan Service Center, Inc. to grow personally and professionally within our organization.
- To instill in our people an attitude of personal responsibility for the level of opportunities available to them within our organization.
- To financially reward and recognize those individuals who demonstrate a desire and the ability to contribute to the company's goal of profitable growth.
- To deal ethically, compassionately and fairly with customers who are making an honest attempt to repay a debt.
- To maintain a professional demeanor with those customers who refuse to pay their debts voluntarily.
- To expect our vendors to strive to meet the same standards we demand of ourselves in our client relationships.
- To treat our vendors as we would like to be treated.
- To give some of our time, talent and money back to the communities and institutions that support us, regardless of profitability.